What You'll Find in this Page
Thank you for your interest in the free Prifad.com ebooks.
Below is a list of all the free ebooks you can download right away – with a short description of each.
To get access to, and download, a free Prifad.com ebook follow the steps below:
- Click on the ebook’s cover or download link below.
- Enter your name, email and phone number (so we’ll know where to send you the ebook + download links to future editions of the same).
- Confirm your email address (click the link in the email you receive) to verify that it’s truly your email and that you have access to its inbox.
- Once you complete the step above, you’ll immediately receive an email (page) with the ebooks’ download links.
What happens once you download a free ebook from Prifad.com website?
Read it and implement.
It is no use reading something, finding value in it then not taking the necessary steps to implement what you have learnt – especially if you know that going ahead and taking action is the right thing to do.
And for the ebooks you enjoy reading and find useful, share them with others – your friends, family, colleagues, siblings or any number of persons you believe can benefit from the same.
Direct them to this page (the link to give them is prifad.com/ebooks) so that they can get access to the ebooks + download links to any future editions.
Also remember to email me to share your thoughts with me concerning what you read in my ebooks. I have included my contact details at the end of each ebook.
The full list of free Prifad.com ebooks
1. 10 Things to Look at if You Are Thinking of Starting a Business
Changing lives and making things easier for others is a dream many people who want to start their own businesses think of all the time – besides the profits that will accrue when they open their door to customers.
For this to happen, the said business owners – aspiring for big things – must give their businesses a strong foundation from the start – using the resources at their disposal to launch even in industries and niches that are crowded.
This ebook walks you through ten questions that will help you clarify your mission.
Each question is geared toward helping you satisfy the needs of your clients, growing your business fast with the profits that come in – all the while making sure your business doesn’t fail, like so many do every year.
So, if you are thinking of starting a business – a successful business – get this ebook here.