What You'll Find in this Page
- 1 What type of content can be written for you via Prifad.com freelance writing service Kenya?
- 2 How to get started with Prifad freelance content writing service in Kenya as a client (how to hire me)
- 3 Who is the content writing service for? [Benefits of hiring Prifad.com Kenya to write for you]
- 4 Ready to hire Prifad.com to write content for you? Tell me about your content outsourcing needs via the email address below
Welcome to Prifad.com. In this page you will find details on how to hire a freelance content writer in Kenya – and take advantage of all the benefits that come with Prifad freelance writing services Kenya. If you have been searching on the internet for websites and marketplaces to hire Kenyan freelance writers, you are at the right place.
I am a writer and blogger for hire, and I am ready to work with you to meet your content writing and marketing needs.
I’ve created this page to guide you on how to hire me and get the best of the writing services I have for clients that need content for their self-hosted WordPress blogs, Quora blogs and accounts, Medium blogs, review sites, LinkedIn Publishing, Web 2.0 sites like Facebook and WordPress.com, offline publications, websites, online shops and stores, ebooks, authority blogs and websites, online forums, mails, content upgrades and lead magnets, online newspapers, magazines, free online courses and email autoresponder series, niche affiliate sites, guest posts, email campaigns, online media companies, digital marketing and content writing agencies, done-for-you pre-made Amazon affiliate sites & Google AdSense niche websites, pillar content and in-depth content to be submitted to high domain authority sites for traffic, exposure, email subscribers, customers and white hat links.
Read on to learn how I can help you. Learn what Prifad.com has in store for you as a client. And be sure to check the various links added in this page to learn more about my writing services – and how they benefit you in the short-term and the long-term.
Also, if you have any questions, you will find all the answers below. Some of the answers to frequently asked questions are already available in in-depth posts like the ones linked to below: Click the links to read them.
- How much it costs to hire a freelance content writer in Kenya (rates – per word – shown in both Kenyan Shillings and US Dollars)
- Things to pay attention to when hiring a content writer in Kenya and
- The benefits of hiring a professional writer in Kenya and outsourcing your content writing needs.
For answers on the types of content you can order from Prifad.com, there are two articles available with answers addressing the questions you may have.
The first article addresses the needs of those who want to hire academic writers.
The second article addresses the needs of individuals, organizations and businesses that want to hire a content writer to create blog posts and articles for their websites, blogs, email lists, magazines or newspapers.
What type of content can be written for you via Prifad.com freelance writing service Kenya?
At Prifad.com writing services Kenya you can get articles and blog posts written for you to the quality you desire at very good rates.
You can also order content that can be used as free online course material (for example in the form of automated email sequences sent to the inbox of your subscribers using your preferred email autoresponder software/marketing service provider).
You can also pay to get an ebook written for you. To do this, you’ll choose a topic, word count, make payment and get the content created for you.
Once this is done, you can use the e-book as a free lead magnet (to entice your blog visitors to subscribe to your email list) or publish to the Kindle store (or online stores of any other ebook retailers) as a free book or one that costs a few dollars (shillings) per copy.
You can also get content for your e-commerce website: sales pages, product descriptions, service description, case studies, tutorials, how to guides, presentations (slides) and also content for your promotions, discounts and giveaways written for you.
If you are an editor or owner of a magazine or a newspaper (traditional, online only, national or local paper) and you like the content published on this website (including the samples), you can also hire Prifad.com to create content for your publication.
You can get written content that is fiction or non-fiction depending on the issues you want to communicate to your audience through your publication.
You can also get your speech, reports (if you have already gathered the data or information to be used) or transcripts (for your seminars, podcasts, videos, voice recordings) turned into well formatted text as well.
How to get started with Prifad freelance content writing service in Kenya as a client (how to hire me)
If you have made up your mind to order content from Prifad (meaning you are fine with the freelancing rates here), I can get to work – start researching and writing content on the topics and keywords of your choice. All you have to do is send me an email via the site’s contact form.
In it mention what type of content you want written (for example newspaper article, Kindle book, product description or blog post), topic for the piece to be written, word count, deadline and any other important detail you want taken into consideration during the writing phase of your project.
If you have examples of other pieces of content already published out there that you want me to pay attention to when creating content for you, send me the links to them. Add the URLs to the content pieces in the email you send me.
Once I receive your email (request to create content for you), I’ll get back in touch with you to further clarify things that you may want me to pay more attention to when working on your project/assignment (if there is need to).
You’ll then proceed to make payment. In Kenya, you can easily do this by sending the total amount via mobile payments services like Safaricom M-PESA or Airtel Money (I’ll communicate to you, via email, the details on how to finalize payment).
Note that you can also make payment using you card (VISA, MasterCard – like KCB Pepea debit card which you can top up using the funds in your M-PESA account, Discover, American Express etc.) or simply make payment via PayPal – or from any payment gateway that allows you transfer of funds to a PayPal account.
To make payments using your card or PayPal, go to this page on Prifad.com online shop to make payment (or get a quote).
Select your word count (the exact number of words you mention in the email you send me via the site’s contact form).
Click (or tap) Add to Cart then proceed to checkout.
Enter your card details (or login to your PayPal account) to complete the transaction.
Once I receive the funds, I’ll get to work and send you back the completed work within the agreed time-frame.
Who is the content writing service for? [Benefits of hiring Prifad.com Kenya to write for you]
Prifad content writing service Kenya is for persons – individuals, businesses, SMEs, companies and organizations – based in or outside Kenya who are interested in the services of a writer to give them content they can use to:
- Educate their audience on a particular issue
- Market and promote various ideas, products and services to their audiences (or a segment of a niche/market or industry they are a part of)
- Promote their business, work, brand, personality to the people who may benefit from such (like customers, clients, employees, employers or people who make buying decisions in households and companies in different countries – like parents, CEOs, founders, board members)
- Achieve the same (or even better) results they could get from paying for the services of a marketing company in Kenya, a digital agency in Kenya, content writing agency, virtual assistant service, inbound marketing company, search engine optimization and internet marketing companies charging hundreds of thousands of Kenyan Shillings or even millions for help with marketing / advertising – customer acquisition
- To help prospects and their customers get as much useful information about what they do (provide) before they make any buying decision – including tips on how to get the most out of the services or products they pay for
- Beef up their websites and blogs. The new content they pay for and publish on their sites can turn into a series of insightful posts that answer the questions prospects and customers may have – in essence turning their website (or blog) into a sort of a customer care agent available 24/7 to anyone with internet access – hence limiting the back and forth that often characterizes the initial relationship between an individual and a company that has not put in more effort into educating the public (consumers) about their products, services, benefits to paying for and using them, consumers’ rights and obligations etc.
Ready to hire Prifad.com to write content for you? Tell me about your content outsourcing needs via the email address below
Proceed by sending me an email with the details of things you want (type of content e.g. blog post, magazine article or sales page, word count, deadline etc.) using this contact form. Be as detailed as possible. Tell me what you want. Tell me what you expect.
If you are interested in Prifad writing services, and have any question, use the same contact form to get in touch. Or send an email to email@example.com.